Friday, December 14, 2012

Holiday Office Gifts

Searching for an inexpensive Christmas gift for a co-worker or neighbor? Look no further. I struggled searching for co-worker gifts for both male or female that wouldn't break my bank. Below are a few crafty gifts I put together in less than 24 hours that my co-workers absolutely loved.
 
These are the "booze bouquets" for the males in the office. It was nice because I was able to customize each on based on their favorite liquor and candy. I bought the beer mugs, filler and Styrofoam from Dollar Tree. I was extremely surprised to find such good quality beer mugs for only $1.  The mini liquor bottles ranged from .99 to $3 at the liquor store. Candy was about a buck a piece and I already had the kabob skewers and glue gun. With just a little research and pinspiration I was more than satisfied and impressed with how these turned out plus they were a hit with my co-workers!
 

Now we all know how picky women can be with just about everything so I had to be careful when deciding on a gift for my female co-workers. After searching for hours on Pinterest for affordable DIY gifts, I was immediately pinspired by an adorable sock and nail polish kit. I mean what women doesn't use nail polish, socks or nail clippers?
 
I decided to to add a few minor touches to mine. The total cost for each for each was less than $10.
Mason Jar (Dollar Tree) $1.00-- Socks (Target) $2.50--Nail Polish (Walmart) $3.00
Clipper/Nail Filing Kit (Walmart) .98
 
I added burlap squares and mini Christmas tree ornaments for the final touches. The ladies loved them!
 
 
Now this last DIY gift is probably one of my favorites. Under the Pinterest category, Holidays & Events, Hot Chocolate Kits seemed to be very trendy this time of the year. I was able to find this simple, latch jar from the Dollar Tree along with the ingredients except for the Hershey's Peppermint Kisses (Walmart) and Kahlua. The presentation of the gift is perfect for the holidays and most everyone I know always appreciates a cup of hot chocolate.
 
 
I hope I made your holiday gifting a little easier. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! These office holiday gifts are just amazing. Seriously loved them. Was looking for something best for my colleagues on office party at one of local corporate event venues San Francisco and great to find these inexpensive ones here. Will surely use this idea for my party gifts too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIY products are always cool. You did great work and put awesome holiday office gifts here. Thanks and keep the good work up.
    https://www.luckies.co.uk/gifts/cool-stationery/

    ReplyDelete